These activities are targeted to those interested in best practices for opioid prescribing and management and opioid use disorder, including physicians, advanced practitioners, nurses, behavioral health and addiction medicine specialists, and social service professionals.
Registration fee of just $10 per module.
To learn more about each module or to register for individual modules – CLICK HERE:
- MOUD (Medication for Opioid Use Disorder): The Evidence is Compelling!
- New Strategies to Reduce Barriers to Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) Treatment
- New Strategies to Improve Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) Treatment Planning
- Understanding and Addressing Opioid and Substance use Among American Indians in North Carolina
- Barriers to Care: Stigma in Opioid/Substance Use Disorder
View credit information and more details on our website!