We hope you can make plans to join us on November 5th 9am-3pm for this Conference being held as Live Webinar this year.
The 16th Annual Neuroscience Conference: Stroke Care Across the Continuum will explore the latest advancements in improving neurological care via teleneurology and endovascular treatments. This knowledge-based conference will include the most recent clinical practice guidelines and best practices in stroke care to manage high blood pressure and understand the cardiac causes of stroke as well as reviewing stroke and COVID-19 in the young population.
Join us on November 5, 2021 9 am–3:15 pm for this Virtual Webinar
$45—Registration fee, physicians
$25—Registration fee, non-physicians, students
$15—Registration fee, EMT’s
- Describe how to incorporate evidence-based medicine into the care of patients with stroke.
- Discuss current treatments and scientific advancements in stroke care.
- Apply techniques learned to optimally manage stroke patients across the continuum
- 5.0 Contact Hours from Northwest AHEC
- 0.5 CEUs from Wake Forest School of Medicine
- 5.0 Nursing Contact Hours
Northwest AHEC is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the
North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Participants must attend 90% of the activity and complete the online evaluation to receive credit
NO partial credit will be awarded.
- Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
- This course is approved for physical therapy licensees by virtue of NCBPTE Rule 21 NCAC 48G .0108(c)(8) for 5.0 contact hours.