Enhance and Engage
At Northwest AHEC, our goal is to deliver a high quality teaching and learning experience. The NWAHEC Instructional Design team is here help you integrate state of the art instructional technologies which engage learners, enhance knowledge transfer and retention. Our team works in partnership with event Planning Committees, Coordinators and Faculty to develop and deliver effective digital curriculum materials for synchronous and asynchronous instruction in the classroom and online. Together, we create an unforgettable experience for both faculty and learners.
Services and Solutions
- Instructional design and management services
- Course management, policies/compliance, and analytics
- Multimedia technology and authoring tools
- Audio/visual content delivery
- Rich media technologies
- Assessment tools, polling, games
- Surveys and evaluations
- Marketing, podcasts, and promotions
Essential Instructional Technologist Functions
- Assist faculty, partners and program coordinators in developing instructional material for the respective curricula.
- Advise stakeholders, where appropriate, on preparation and organization of content for blended learning delivery.
- Assess educational content and determine most appropriate methods of delivery and prepare material for chosen delivery method(s).
- Design, plan and advise on content development technologies, content delivery technologies and content hosting technologies of curricula material.
- Develop, communicate and implement department standards to create content for multiple platforms, accessible from numerous devices (computer, laptop, iPad, smartphone, etc.)
- Applies evidence-based principles of instructional design and development to create the structure and establish standards for courses’ content delivery items.
- Assess, organize and compile content provided by faculty and transform into online courses or other blended learning solutions, including the educational applications of social media.
For more information use the form below or contact your Northwest AHEC Program Coordinator
or reach out directly to:
Andrew L. Brewer, MS
Northwest Area Health Education Center
Wake Forest School of Medicine
email@example.com | (336) 251-8738 (mobile)
Personal Webex Meeting Room: https://wakehealth.webex.com/meet/abrewer