Please tune in to the first webinar in the Clinical Quality Series offered by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, Community Care of North Carolina, and North Carolina AHEC on Thursday, October 15 at 5:30 p.m.
Hosted by Chief Medical Officer of the NC Division of Health Benefits Shannon Dowler, MD, and Tom Wroth, MD, CEO, Community Care of North Carolina, next Thursday's event will review pediatric immunization trends during COVID-19.
This webinar, which reoccurs on the third Thursday of each month, is one of two monthly evening webinar series designed to help prepare providers, practice managers, and quality managers for Medicaid Managed Care going live on July 1, 2021. Learn More
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15 | 5:30–6:30 PM
Immunizations and Keeping Kids Well: Trends and COVID-19
Moderated by Hugh Tilson, Director, NC AHEC Program
• What does the data tell us about vaccines?
• Getting kids back to school
• Advanced planning for possible VFC shortages
• Priority vaccines in pregnancy
• Planning for a COVID-19 vaccine
• Tips from the field on vaccines in a pandemic
• Tools in your toolbox to close vaccine care gaps
• Closing care gaps now will influence attribution later