Check out what is upcoming for NWAHEC activities this Fall! Live webinar and/or social distancing measures will be in place for all activities. We hope you will join us for these upcoming activities!
- Online Self-Paced Learning: We offer many activities that have been pre-recorded lectures you can complete on your own time and pace. See them here
- 10th Annual CNA Challenges & Rewards Conference: September 22, 2021 9AM-12:15PM via Live Webinar. Read More
- Best Practices in the Prevention and Treatment of Disordered Eating Series: Four lectures September 10 - December 10, 2021, 1PM–2PM Livestream webinar via WebEx. Read More
- Obesity as a Disease: Innovative Approaches to Treatment: Live Webinar October 1, 2021 8AM-4PM. Read More
- 16th Annual Breast Cancer Symposium: In Person or Virtual - You Choose! October 1, 2021 8:30 AM - 3:45 PM. Read More
- Diversity and Inclusion in Behavioral Health Online Series: 6 Week Series Presented via Live Webinar. October 12 - November 16, 2021 on Each Tuesday, 11:30AM - 1:30PM. Read More
- 9th Annual LPN Symposium: October 21, 2021 9AM - 2PM as a Virtual Conference. Read More
- 23rd Annual Diabetes Management Conference: Best Practices Across the Continuum: Live Webinar on November 05, 2021 8:30AM - 3PM. Read More
- 4th Annual NC Statewide Celebration of Rural Health Nursing: Live Webinar on November 21, 2021 8:30AM - 1PM . Read More
- 39th Annual Perinatal Conference Gravidas at Risk: November 16 - 17, 2021
Webinar ONLY. Read More
- Check out our full list of activities on the Course Catalog Page!