This knowledge-based conference will provide Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) from different practice settings the information and strategies to maximize their important role on the health care team and enhance their professional practice.
This program will be a VIRTUAL WEBINAR due to COVID-19 uncertainties. Register today!
Topics to Include: Infection Control, Compassion Fatigue, Vaccines, Documentation and More!
- Define the importance of quality patient documentation.
- Identify strategies on prevention compassion fatigue and burnout.
- Define appropriate infection prevention methods to utilize while providing care to patients.
- Understand key principles behind community vaccination.
Alana Dodson, MBA, BSN, RN
Leslie Doroski McDowell, DNP, ANP-BC, RN
Ginger Sims, PA-C, DFAAPA
Pamela Trantham, MSN, RN, PMHNP-BC
- 4.0 Nursing Contact Hours.
- Northwest Area Health Education Center (NWAHEC) is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.