Join us virtually on March 20th to explore the latest developments in sexually transmitted infection (STI) prevention, diagnosis and treatment specific to North Carolina.
The 2024 Update will also address the multifaceted challenges posed by STIs, emphasizing the importance of public health initiatives, comprehensive healthcare approaches, and the latest breakthroughs in research.
March 20, 2024
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Topics (subject to change)
- Adolescent STI Care
- Supporting Comprehensive Women’s Health in STI Care
- Syphilis Visual Diagnosis and Management
- Mpox and Preventative STI Care in MSM
- Hepatitis C
- State Public Health Lab Updates
- Other General Updates on STI Diagnosis and Management Relevant to Sexual Health Providers in NC
This knowledge-based activity is targeted towards physicians, advanced practice providers, pharmacists, nurses, public health workers and other health care providers.