The 2023 NC Annual STI Update will be held virtually on March 22, 2023. The activity will provide up-to-date information on the prevention, management and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs).View more info on our website.
Registration Now OPEN for the
2023 NC Annual STI Update
March 22, 2023 - 8:00am-4:30pm
Topics (subject to change):
- Advances in STI Prevention
- Substance Use Disorder Management in Pregnancy
- Congenital Syphilis
- Prevention Updates on Chlamydia and Mycoplasma genitalium
- Providing Culturally Competent and Trauma Informed STI Care
- Anal Cancer Screening Recommendations: Findings of the Anchor Study
- Other General Updates on STI Diagnosis and Management Relevant to Sexual Health Providers
This is a FREE activity, however, you must pre-register by March 20th with Northwest AHEC AND the NNPTC.