Join us on May 6, 2021, 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM for this very timely live webinar. This retreat will focus on self-care and helping professionals to prevent personal burnout in their care of others.
- Identify the benefits of mindful self-care for health care professionals.
- Describe the seven lanes of self-care.
- Relate the usefulness of mindfulness skills for overall wellness.
- Explore vulnerabilities, triggers and barriers placing professionals at risk for burnout.
- Investigate breath and therapeutic stretches as methods to reduce professional stress.
- Discuss strategies to increase personal resiliency.
Who Should Participate
This program will be beneficial to nurses, social workers, counselors, psychologists, educators, physicians, health educators and other professionals interested in burnout prevention.
- Jill White-Huffman, LCMHC, MFT, LMBT, Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, Marriage Family Therapist, Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist, Greensboro, N.C.
- Ginger Sims, PA-C, DFAAPA, Provider Onboarding and Engagement, Novant Health Medical Group, Winston-Salem, N.C.
Cost and Registration
$65— Individual rate
$55— Group rate per person when three or more register together
View more information and !