Join us March 29, 2023 from 8:45AM - 5:00PM for this Symposium! This symposium focuses on practical applications, discusses how healthcare systems need to continue to evolve to address current and future health needs.
March 29, 2023 from 8:45AM - 5:00PM
PE Monroe Auditorium at Lenoir - Rhyne University
625 7th Ave., NE, Hickory, N.C. 28601
The healthcare environment is constantly evolving, resulting in healthcare workers being tasked with decision making for the health and well-being of individuals beyond the absence of disease. The way individuals consume healthcare is now more personal and less transactional than ever before. Practitioners who are equipped to provide human-centric care and a seamless patient experience will be able to meet the needs of an ever growing, diverse community. This symposium focuses on practical applications, discusses how healthcare systems need to continue to evolve to address current and future health needs.
Upon completion of this symposium, participants should be able to:
- Identify practical skills for improving the health outcomes of patients.
- Discuss methods that can be used by practitioners to improve well-being and communication skills.
- Identify tools to enhance practitioner understanding of resources and education to improve patient care.
- Discuss challenges practitioners encounter to providing human-centric care.
- Identify gaps in care that impede patient outcomes while learning strategies connect patients with necessary resources.
Registration fee is $100 or $85 for groups of 3 or more, get signed up today!