Check out the Provider Playbook: Medicaid Managed Care page for some valuable information to help you in the transition to Medicaid Managed Care. See the readiness resources below. Please review the updated materials to ensure you are ready for the July 1, 2021 launch.
Please join NC Medicaid Division of Health Benefits Deputy Secretary Dave Richard, NC Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Mandy Cohen M.D., Assistant Secretary for NC Medicaid Jay Ludlam and other senior leaders for a webinar on the state’s transition to Medicaid Managed Care.
COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan Update
NC Medicaid issued these updates on 12/8/2020 via: https://medicaid.ncdhhs.gov/blog/2020/12/08/medicaid-managed-care-provider-update
Key Dates for Transitioning to Medicaid Managed Care
- March 15, 2021– Open Enrollment begins
- May 14, 2021– Open Enrollment ends
- May 15, 2021– Auto Enrollment for beneficiaries who have not selected a health plan
- May 22, 2021(approximate) – Transition of Care information is sent to each health plan for beneficiaries assigned to that health plan
- July 1, 2021– Medicaid Managed Care launch
Have you responded to the NC Emergency Response Survey?
Medicaid Managed Care Fireside Chat Webinar Series
EVERY FIRST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH FROM 5:30 TO 6:30 P.M.
Hosted by Shannon Dowler, MD, Chief Medical Officer, NC Division of Health Benefits.
Moderated by Hugh Tilson, Director, NC AHEC Program.