Recorded sessions from the March 31, 2021 Annual STD Update are now available online! Stay up-to-date on information with prevention, management and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Who would be interested in these activities: This knowledge-based activity is targeted towards physicians, advanced practice providers, pharmacists, nurses, public health workers and other health care providers.
Click here to learn more and register!
- STI Epidemiology Update NC
- STI Testing at the NCSLPH Beyond COVID-19
- Utilizing CMS Family Planning for STI Prevention Services
- Vaccine Preventable STIs
- Syphilis: Clinical Presentations and Management Updates
- Managing the Ongoing Threat of Antimicrobial Resistant Gonorrhea in the Community
- Skills Building and Clinical Pearls: Incorporating the CDC 2021 STI Guidelines into Your Practice