Do you know someone making a positive difference in North Carolina? Help us recognize their contribution by nominating them for a Recovery Champion or Youth/Young Adult Voice Award.
These awards honor people who have dedicated their individual talents, whether through sharing their story, advocacy, professional work or volunteering, to successfully promote mental health and/or substance use recovery and resilience. All award winners will receive free registration and lodging for the conference. Nominations are due October 30, 2023.Click Here To Learn More and Nominate
14th Annual NC “One Community in Recovery” Conference: The Power of Community: Together Towards Recovery
March 6-8, 2024
The Annual NC “One Community in Recovery” Conference is a yearly conference planned by a statewide committee of behavioral health providers and advocates, many of whom have lived experience with recovery from mental health and/or substance use. Get registered today! Register before February 15th for discounted rates.
Embassy Suites Hotel Greensboro Airport (204 Centreport Drive, Greensboro, North Carolina 27409)
Click Here for Hotel Info and Reservation Link
Full Conference Session Fees
- $230.00 if received before February 14, 2024
- $245.00 if received on or after February 15, 2024
- Discuss the values, principles and philosophy of the Recovery Movement.
- Identify ways to implement Recovery principles into practice.
- Discuss and potentially implement cutting edge Recovery practices.