Through multidisciplinary presentations from HPB cancer experts in medical oncology, surgical oncology, gastroenterology, and interventional radiology, the latest data on treatment of HPB malignancies will be discussed and highlighted with clinical case presentations and audience participation.
Nov. 17, 2023
8 am–3 pm , Registration opens at 7:30 am
In-person at Bowman Gray Center for Medical Education
475 Vine Street, 5th Floor, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Implement new system therapies for ICC and HCC.
- Discuss clinical trial of HAI therapy for unresectable ICC.
- Describe the role of neoadjuvant therapy for PDAC.
- Distinguish the role of MIS and PDAC.
- Apply advanced GI interventions for PDAC.
- Employ updated treatment and management of CLM.
- Explain systemic treatment of advanced PNET.
- Illustrate treatment of localized PNET and PNET liver metastases.