Join us on April 30th, 2021 for the Charles L. Spurr Piedmont Oncology Symposium! This virtual meeting will provide didactic presentations and case studies so that participants will gain knowledge about best practice and new advances in treating oncology patients.
Friday April 30, 2021
12:20 PM - 4:40 PM
VIEW MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTER HERE!
Click here to download the brochure
- Discuss recent developments in diagnosis and management of patients with CLL.
- Explore the synergy between the emerging field of implementation science and cancer control.
- Evaluate the limitations of biomarker in immuno-oncology.
- Identify challenges in diagnosis and management of immune-related adverse events.
- Describe differences in various checkpoint inhibitors.
- Discuss the impact of COVID on cancer care.
- $100 — MD/DO
- $50 — All Others
- $150 — Industry Clinical Educators and MSLs