Registration is now open for this upcoming conference. The Building Partnerships for Healthier Hearts conference is an annual conference with over 25 years running.
27th Annual Building Partnerships for Healthier Hearts
April 28, 2023 7:25 AM - 3 PM
In Person at Bridger Field House Winston-Salem NC
This conference brings together subject matter experts across Cardiovascular Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Emergency Medical Services to focus on best care for cardiovascular patients.
The conference focuses on:
- Providing exceptional care across the spectrum.
- Alternative options and plans for patients that have difficulty with compliance or other barriers in their healthcare.
- Providing the best care to all patients.
- Partnering with referring providers for their patients..
- Describe minimally invasive aortic procedures and their impact on patients
- Define and demonstrate the gap in STEMI care and how to overcome in rural communities
- Define the measures for early diagnosis and treatment in the cardiovascular patient
- Define the care measures for Preventative Cardiovascular medicine
- Describe advances in interventional cardiology
- Describe advances in structural cardiology
- Align practices across patient care with enterprise goals of overcoming cultural, ethnic and racial barriers to provide best care for all patients
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.5 Nursing Contact Hours Northwest Area Health Education Center (NWAHEC) is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.