Learn new, effective skills from the Brenner FIT® experts in pediatric obesity to help your patients and their families make positive health changes in a safe, family-centered way.
January & February, 2022
Through our experience in treating over 1,000 families in over 10 years, our multidisciplinary approach to caring for children with weight and associated health concerns, and their families, is integrated into this six-part learning series developed by Brenner FIT.
- Participants will log on to Zoom at a designated time for a prerecorded yet interactive presentation.
- Together, participants view a one-hour presentation weekly for 6 weeks.
- Meeting Dates: January 20, 27 February 3, 10, 17, 24
- Q&A available with multidisciplinary faculty, via email, after each session.
- Participants will receive an emailed monthly newsletter to reinforce concepts learned and share ideas/resources, as well as have the opportunity to participate in periodic virtual Q&A sessions to facilitate ongoing learning.
Can't join us for the Winter Series dates? Check out the Spring Series in April and May!