To introduce basic fetal monitoring principles to the new perinatal nurse.
- State factors contributing to fetal stress in labor.
- Describe advantages/disadvantages of EFM instrumentation.
- Identify acceleration and deceleration patterns.
- Discuss interventions needed for Category I, II and III EFM strips.
- Identify uterine patterns.
- Interpret antepartal testing results.
Also don't forget about Gravidas At Risk Conference being held via Webinar on November 16-17, 2021. Find out more and register here!