Registration is now OPEN - we hope you can join us in person next month. The Charles L. Spurr symposium is designed for physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, navigators and other health care professionals dedicated to the field of hematology and oncology in settings across the continuum of care.
Attendees will benefit from an interactive learning environment in which renowned faculty will present the latest in evidence based oncology care. This in-person meeting will provide didactic presentations and case studies so that participants will gain knowledge about best practice and new advances in treating oncology patients. Participants will return to practice with practical strategies for navigating therapeutic and diagnostic options and care delivery to improve patient outcomes.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be better able to:
- Identify the key elements of liver function assessment in HCC.
- Discuss strategies to optimize treatment for older women with breast cancer.
- Identify systemic therapy applicability in different HCC disease stages.
- Discuss the clinical application of organoids in therapeutic oncology.
- Describe the changing therapeutic landscape in melanoma.
- Examine the utilization of bispecific antibodies in the treatment of B-cell Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Visit our course catalog page for the details on this activity and to register!
- 5 Hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM
Credit: The Wake Forest University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5 Hours Contact Hours
5.00 Contact Hours from Northwest AHEC
- 5 Hours Nursing Contact Hours
5.00 Nursing Contact Hours. Northwest Area Health Education Center (NWAHEC) is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.